Sunday, November 13, 2005

Tracking My Flabu-less Progress

Alright, since I'm committed to succeeding this time around, I've decided that I need to do a better job of tracking my progress than I've done on previous weight loss attempts. Once I kept a journal and (WOW!) what a difference that made! But, I gotta tell ya, I hate journaling with a purple passion! So what am I doing writing these blog entires? Well, I digress, but...

Anyway, I bought a new toy and one of its functions is to help keep me accountable. My new plaything is a Canon PowerShot A610 digitial camera. (Added bonus: It will pay for itself before the end of this year because I will be using it to take pictures of things I am selling online -- eBay 'ho that I am!) OK, so as part of my motivational plan -- and also because I thought it might be fun -- I've decided to take a photograph of myself each month to illustrate my journey on the road to becoming "flabu-less." When will you be able to see a pic of me? Well, as soon as I have the guts to upload one, that's when!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?