Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm (Almost) Famous Already!

Jimmy Moore and his blog, Livin La Vida Low Carb, have been a tremendous source of inspiration to me. Diet books abound, but few people can boast of a success story like Jimmy, who lost over 180 pounds living the low carb lifestyle. (Let's all give Jimmy a great, big round of applause for his superb accomplishment!) Considering his imminent celebrity status (Jimmy is currently on tour promoting a book he published recently), I was extremely flattered to see that he took the time to mention my name in his blog today. A big, "flabu-less" thank you to Jimmy for recognizing me and my mission here at Flabu-lessly Yours!


Well, now that I have been "outed" by one of the best low-carb blogs on the internet, I have no option but to succeed, right? And succeed I will. How could I possibly fail when I have a "flabu-less" low carb lifestyle and the support of wonderful people like Jimmy? In just 4 days of living life in the low carb zone (no, no, not "The Zone," that's a different program!), I am 4.7 pounds closer to becoming thin and "flabu-less." And the best part is, I'm never hungry anymore like I used to be when I was doing those other diets. Why? Because I'm not on a diet anymore! I've made a permanent lifestyle change. I've taken back control of my life and my weight. And it sure feels good, too!

Comments:
YOU GO GIRL! I believe in you because you have the right attitude to start livin' la vida low-carb forever.

Jimmy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?